Is it possible to repair multiple OLM files simultaneously, using Stellar Repair for OLM?
Answer: No, the software allows repairing of single OLM file at a time.
What can I recover, using the demo version of Stellar Repair for OLM?
Answer: With the demo version of Stellar Repair for OLM, you can repair the corrupt OLM file and preview all the recoverable mail items. In order to save them, you need to purchase the full version of the software.
Can I recover only the selected items from the corrupt OLM file?
Answer: Yes, the software provides you the option to recover an individual or multiple selected folders from the repaired OLM file.
How to preview the recovered Outlook objects?
Answer: After repairing the corrupt OLM file, Stellar Repair for OLM lists all the recoverable Outlook objects in a three-pane window. In order to preview the Mails, Address Book, Calendar, Notes and Tasks; follow the below generalized steps:
- From the toolbar of the interface, click the corresponding button (Mail, Address Book, Calendar, Notes and Tasks).
- The left pane will show the corresponding folder and the center-pane will show the items inside that folder. Click the required item from the center-pane to see the preview in the right-hand side pane.
How to import the recovered mail items into Outlook for Mac2016/2011?
Answer: Stellar Repair for OLM software repairs the corrupt OLM file and saves the recovered file as 'Main Identity.rge'. You can access your mailboxes by importing this .RGE file into Outlook. Below steps will guide you through the process:
- Start the MS Outlook for 2016/2011 application, installed in your system.
- From the File Menu, click the 'Import' option.
- From the 'Import' option, click 'Begin Import' and select the option - 'Entourage information from an archive or earlier version'. Click 'Next' to continue.
- Under the 'what would you like to import' option, select the .RGE file and click 'Next'.
- Browse the 'Main Identity.rge' file from its location and click 'Import'.
- Outlook will start importing your data. Click 'Done' when the import process will get completed.
- After this, in the left pane of your MS Outlook application you can see the folder, 'Main Identity.rge' and all the recovered items under that.